If you are looking for Disaster Loan Assistance, visit disasterloan.sba.gov/ela, or call: 1 (800) 659-2955.

Working with FEMA as a Federal Contractor

Help Your Country and Your Business

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), coordinates responses to disasters and state emergencies throughout the U.S. FEMA turns to contractors to provide services and products before and after a disaster. These contracts can be for short-term and long-term products and services lasting years.


You Only Need a SAM Registration to Qualify for FEMA Contracts

A System for Award Management (SAM) registration is required to do business with federal agencies, including FEMA. There is no fee to do a SAM registration on the government site.

Find Out If Your Business Qualifies for FEMA Contracts

US Federal Contractor Registration (USFCR) Can Get You Started

USFCR is the largest and most trusted SAM registration firm. We have successfully processed over 100,000 SAM registrations. We charge a fee to process a SAM registration and provide additional federal contracting services.

Start or Renew a SAM Registration

A USFCR SAM registration includes:

  • Guaranteed SAM registration compliance.
  • Case Manager support for a year.
  • Registration and federal regulation maintenance.
  • USFCR verified vendor seal certifying your registration.
  • Government Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS) profile.
  • Small business qualifications, including women-owned, veteran-owned, disadvantaged, and HUBZone.
  • Access to our learning center and USFCR Academy.