Start Federal Contracting with USFCR
Why Should You Consider Federal Contracting for Your Business?
The U.S. government is the world’s largest buyer of goods and services. It buys everything from staples to spaceships and is required by law to provide 23% of all opportunities to small businesses. With annual spending approaching $600B, that's $138B for small businesses. Having a federal contracting practice within your business also provides security because regardless of economic conditions, the government continues to buy.
What Type of Contracting Can Your Business Do?
The federal government doesn't make anything, it buys everything. The government buys almost every product and service, so there is a good chance what you make or provide is included. They use North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes to classify products and services. The experts at US Federal Contractor Registration (USFCR) will help you identify your primary and secondary NAICS codes when you subscribe to contracting services.
Get Your Business Started in Federal Contracting for Only $599
US Federal Contractor Registration (USFCR) is the federal contracting partner for tens of thousands of businesses. We provide federal registration and certification services, support, training, and technology that helps our clients win in the federal sector. A $599 USFCR contracting starter package saves you time, money, and quickly gets your business ready for federal contracting. Then, we're there to support you and provide additional services as your federal contracting practice grows. Get started today.
Here's What You Get with the USFCR Contracting Starter Package
- Guaranteed compliant federal System for Award Management (SAM) registration, so you can bid on federal contracts, or work as a subcontractor, apply for grants, and get paid by the federal government.
- Government Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS) database profile, so you'll be found by contracting officers and prime contractors.
- USFCR Advanced Procurement Portal (APP) account activation for finding and managing federal contract opportunities.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) program review, including women-owned, veteran-owned, 8(a) disadvantaged, and HUBZone to enhance your contracting award potential.
- USFCR Verified Vendor seal use so you'll be recognized by contracting officers and prime contractors.
- Support by phone and email for the year of your subscription.
- Registration and regulation maintenance to ensure ongoing federal compliance.
- On demand and live USFCR Academy webinars and training videos to help you learn the federal system and win contracts.
- Optional contracting upgrades including the Advanced Procurement Portal, Simplified Acquisition Program, GSA Program, Academy Bid Training, Contracting Consulting, and annual subscription maintenance.
Watch this Short Video About USFCR Federal Contracting Services
Not Sure If Your Business is Ready for Federal Contracting?
Click below to get your business qualified for federal contracting by a USFCR Registration & Contracting Specialist. It only takes about 15-30 minutes for our specialists to learn about your business and help determine if you're qualified for federal contracting.