Get Your Business Started in Federal Contracting with US Federal Contractor Registration
Why Federal Contracting?
The U.S. government is the world’s largest buyer of goods and services. It buys everything from staples to spaceships and is required by law to provide 23% of all opportunities to small businesses. With annual spending approaching $600B, that's $138B for small businesses. Having a federal contracting practice within your business also provides security because regardless of economic conditions or a crisis, the government continues to buy.
There Are Many Reasons to Become a Federal Contractor
USFCR is Giving Five Million Dollars in Advanced Procurement Portal Subscriptions
To celebrate our 10th anniversary and help small businesses, the backbone of the U.S. economy, find contracting opportunities and get back to work during the recent crisis, USFCR is giving away five million dollars worth of subscriptions to the Advanced Procurement Portal (APP) with the purchase of select services.
Watch this short video to learn why USFCR is giving away five million dollars in APP subscriptions.
Jumpstart Your Federal Contracting Practice with USFCR
- Guaranteed SAM Compliance - We guarantee your System for Award Management (SAM) registration is federally compliant and completed in a timely manner.
- Case Manager Support (Phone and Email) - Case Manager support for questions about registration, set-aside certification, or federal contracting.
- Registration and Regulation Maintenance - We monitor your registration and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) to ensure you remain compliant.
- Government DSBS Profile - A profile in the Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS) where contracting officers search for contracting businesses.
- USFCR Advanced Procurement Portal (APP) - APP account activation for finding and managing federal contract opportunities.
- SBA Set-Aside Program Qualifications - Small Business Administration (SBA) set-asides including women-owned, veteran-owned, HUBZone, and disadvantaged 8(a).
- USFCR Verified Vendor Seal - Authorization to use the USFCR Verified Vendor seal recognized by contracting officers and prime contractors.
- USFCR Academy - Access to on demand and live federal registration and contracting training and informational webinars.
- Other Services - SBA small business certifications, GSA Schedule registrations, and USFCR's exclusive Simplified Acquisition Program.
You're In Good Company with USFCR
Working with USFCR is like having a government contracting department added to your business at a fraction of the cost. Our Case Managers, Contracting Specialists, Bid Trainers, and Special Services teams are dedicated to your success. USFCR is trusted by tens of thousands of businesses, nonprofits, and government agencies of all sizes. We’ve completed over 100,000 compliant SAM registrations during our 10 years of helping our clients win in the federal sector.